We are pleased to announce the Conference “Heavy Baltic” in Gdansk, Poland, Hilton Hotel, on June 09, 2017.
The Baltic Sea is the important region for logistics of heavy, oversized and project cargoes. First of all, for the wind energy, as development and spread of alternative energy sources directly depend on efficiency of OOG transportation.
The Baltic Sea region is also strategic for delivery of oversized and heavy loads for Russia and Belarus. Besides, the majority of industrial cargoes for Central Asia countries also passes along the Baltic transport corridor. The mentioned circumstance leads to stable volume of cargo flows going through the Baltic ports on the one hand, and on the other hand, contributes to growth of competition in this sector.
Among the Conference topics:
- permitting and tariff policy and its impact on competitiveness of the regional countries;
- outsized and heavy transportation market in Germany, Poland, Baltic and Scandinavian countries;
- Ro-Ro and container services as an alternative to bulk carriers, the Baltic factor;
- potentials of river transport in project cargo delivery;
- transit capabilities of the Baltic region for cargoes delivered to Russia and CIS countries.
The “Heavy Baltic” Conference is going to be the first platform for exchanging experience in the field of project loads transportation in the Baltic Sea Region.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to meet the regional companies to have a better understanding of specific aspects of operations in this part of Europe.
General Media Sponsor